Our mission: to be the BEST Mandarin Chinese school for your children:
- Build their confidence to communicate in Chinese
- Enhance their Chinese skills through fun activities and cultural events
- Support their Chinese learning after class (tips for parents)
- Track their Chinese learning progress
LittleMandarin school’s Teaching methodologies:
- aim at creating an immersing classroom experience combining Chinese culture and language during class.
- apply unique teaching methods to enhance your children’s Chinese skills and meet their needs at different learning stages. We will mainly employ a combination of the following three approaches:
o the Natural Approach (mimic the way of acquiring our first language to acquire a second language)
o the Tactile-kinesthetic Approach (involve our whole body movement instead of sitting and reading aloud all the time)
o the Task-based Approach (a strong communicating approach to facilitate students to complete a meaningful task while using Chinese)
Please find here the qualifications of our teachers.